Innovations in Large-Area Electronics (innoLAE) 2019
22nd January - 23rd January
The conference programme will highlight the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics (including printable, flexible or organic electronics), emerging technologies, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating large-area electronics (LAE).
innoLAE 2019 will feature plenary and parallel track oral presentations, a poster session, an exhibition with leading companies and organizations showcasing their latest products and developments, and networking opportunities, including a reception and a conference gala dinner at a University college.
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE e.g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and architectures for LAE e.g. transistors, sensors, optical emitters and detectors, energy harvesting and storage, circuit elements
- LAE systems: including flexible displays, stretchable and conformable electronics, hybrid electronics
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Circular economy and LAE: end-of-life, waste management, recycling and reuse of LAE materials, components and systems